Saturday, April 21, 2012

Game on!

Sorry I've been silent this week. It's been busy, plus I've been sulking since I haven't been able to run until today. It went well and I will still be running the GW Parkway Classic 10-miler tomorrow. Though the goal has now changed to "finishing without getting injured," so I will be running much slower than desired. Still, I will be so happy to be out there.

I saw a podiatrist this week and thought the appointment interesting for a slew of reasons. More on that later this week.

Right now I've got to turn in since I have to be up at 4:15. This race is kinda a logistical nightmare for us (more on this later too). I should have read the race details before signing up. That's what I get for being too eager. It will still be an adventure.

The weather is supposed to be in the low 50s, windy and rainy. I'm ready, even if I'm really not.


Race outfit.  

Water resistant jacket options: $30 or $0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment