Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can we still be friends?

When I first started this blog, I thought long and hard about what to title this new venture (can't you tell?).  I was really torn between "Go 'Ama, Run!" and "Run 'Ama, Run!"  Obviously, I went with the former, though I'm not really sure why.

Rewind a couple years:

As soon-to-be new parents two years ago, we sometimes scoured the internet for the world's cutest baby clothes.  DJ Research, in all his search-guru wisdom (read: hours upon hours on imgur), found this super cute baby graphic:

Dinosaur-in-trainig.  RAR.
 (via Rainbow Swirlz)

RAR.

Back to the Present:

Incidentally, this is also the response Nugget gives when you ask him, "What sound does a tiger make?"  At first he was very timid with his response.  "RAR?" he would ask, with his wide eyes.  His response is now punctuated with an exclamation point (or seven) but I still love the way he doesn't ROAR, he RAR!!!!s.

Why I didn't put this together in the first place, I'll never know.  But "Run 'Ama, Run!" has the acronym RAR!, and RAR! has a special place in my heart.  Its the sound of dinosaurs-in-training and tigers-in-training, and of this mother-runner-in-training.  

All this to tell you, I've moved.  I can now be found at "Run 'Ama, Run!"  Any subsequent posts to "Go 'Ama, Run!" will direct you to my new address.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  I don't have many readers yet, and I hate to lose the few that I have.  I hope that we can still be friends.

So please join me at run-ama-run.blogspot.com and RAR! with me! (Comments are open!)




No comments:

Post a Comment